Enter the Dark
Dark Holme Publishing
The shadows are waiting... summoning the darkness
top of page
Logo recent use.webp
1d3e6a94-c27c-4399-8d6d-1663e0e0ba50 111111.jpg
Untitled design (50)1.png
Heading (7)_edited.jpg

Dark Holme Inner Circle

Public·211 members

darkholmepublishing
For members who consistently engage (e.g., posting/commenting weekly)

Consistent Chiller

Contributed 5 posts

Nightmare Enthusiast

🖤 Just a quick heads-up about October

I'm off to Belgium for my annual Aikido course, and this year the dates have managed to land right when I'd normally be announcing the Picture Prompt winners and the Nightmare Poetry top picks. Typical. 😂


Rather than trying to sort everything while I'm away, I'm going to announce both after I'm back on the 7th. So if you're waiting for either of those, don't panic when you don't see the usual announcement.


I've also opened October's Flash Fiction Frenzy and Nightmare Poetry early so nobody has to wait for me to get home before they can start joining in. Both are Halloween-themed this month. 🎃


Everything else will carry on as normal while I'm away — I've spent far too much of today making sure of that. 😂


I'll catch up properly with everything when I'm back. 🖤

9 Views

Members

bottom of page