Enter the Dark
Dark Holme Publishing
The shadows are waiting... summoning the darkness
top of page
Logo recent use.webp
1d3e6a94-c27c-4399-8d6d-1663e0e0ba50 111111.jpg
Untitled design (50)1.png
Heading (7)_edited.jpg

Microhorror Archive

Public·231 members

Pinned Post

darkholmepublishing
For members who consistently engage (e.g., posting/commenting weekly)

Consistent Chiller

Contributed 5 posts

Nightmare Enthusiast

🎃 The Halloween Picture Prompt Competition is live!

It’s gone up a little earlier than usual because I’m away for the next week, so you’ve got some extra time to get your entries in. 👻


Have a look at the picture, see where it takes you, and get writing!


🖤 Submit your entry here:



Good luck everyone — I’m looking forward to seeing what you come up with! 🎃

12 Views
Unknown member
3 days ago

Love the image. With my sci-fi novel coming out in a few days, I can finally get back to doing things like this. I'm sure something will come to mind with that image. 💀😂👻

Members

bottom of page